- The Logic of Typicality (forthcoming). In Valia Allori (ed.), Statistical Mechanics and Scientific Explanation: Determinism, Indeterminism and Laws of Nature, World Scientific (with Harry Crane).
- Celestial Chaos: The New Logics of Theory-Testing in Orbital Dynamics (2019). Studies in History and Philosophy of Modern Physics, 65, 97-102.
- A Statistical Analysis of Luck (2018). Synthese.
- The Representation of Belief (2018). Journal of Philosophical Logic, 47, 715-732.
- New Data on the Representation of Women in Philosophy Journals: 2004-2015 (2018). Philosophical Studies, 175, 1441-1464 (with Sherri Conklin and Nicole Hassoun).
Works in Progress
- [redacted for anonymous review] I show that Lewis’s account of intrinsic properties faces a puzzle when it comes to classifying some properties in quantum mechanics.
- [redacted for anonymous review] I propose an analysis of the notion of biological mechanism.
- [redacted for anonymous review] I argue against the dominant, set-theoretic approach to analyzing the structures of mathematical objects (like spacetime theories), and I suggest a group-theoretic alternative.