- “Celestial Chaos: The New Logics of Theory-Testing in Orbital Dynamics” (forthcoming). Studies in the History and Philosophy of Modern Physics.
- “The Logic of Typicality” (forthcoming). In Valia Allori (ed.), Statistical Mechanics and Scientific Explanation: Determinism, Indeterminism and Laws of Nature, World Scientific (with Harry Crane).
- “A Statistical Analysis of Luck” (2018). Synthese.
- “The Representation of Belief” (2018). Journal of Philosophical Logic, 47, 715-732.
- “New Data on the Representation of Women in Philosophy Journals: 2004-2015” (2018). Philosophical Studies, 175, 1441-1464 (with Sherri Conklin and Nicole Hassoun).
Works in Progress
- [redacted for anonymous review] I show that Lewis’s account of intrinsic properties faces a puzzle when it comes to classifying some properties in quantum mechanics.
- [redacted for anonymous review] I propose an analysis of the notion of biological mechanism.
- [redacted for anonymous review] I argue against the dominant, set-theoretic approach to analyzing the structures of mathematical objects (like spacetime theories), and I suggest a group-theoretic alternative.