- Mystical Rationality (forthcoming). In H. De Cruz and J. De Smedt, eds., Avatar: The Last Airbender and Philosophy. Blackwell.
- I argue that the mystical decision-making practices of the villagers in The Fortuneteller, based on the fortunetelling of Aunt Wu, are more rational than they might initially seem.
- Why Christians should welcome face masks (2021, January/February). Messenger 170: 27.
- I explain why Christians in general, and Quakers/COB/Mennonites in particular, should wear face masks during the Covid pandemic.
- From Ants to Quantum Non-Locality (2017, July). The Daily Ant: Philosophy Phriday. (with Eddy Chen)
- We use ants to explain Bell's argument for quantum non-locality.